Do video ads get in the way of you and your web content? If yes, then thanks to a free to use Firefox add-on called AdBlock Video, you can effectively block them.
After installing AdBlock Video, you will be able to block all video ads or control which sites they are allowed on. This way you will be able to decide which sites to view videos ads on and which ones to block them on. You will find the add-on’s clickable icon in Firefox’s address bar once it has been installed. This icon is where you can block and allow ads.
- A user-friendly browser add-on.
- Compatible with Mozilla Firefox.
- Lets you block video ads.
- Lets you control which sites to allow videos ads on.
- Also read related articles: Banish Social Network Buttons Forever With Adblock, How To Block Annoying Ads in Firefox and Use Adblock To Block Online Ads and Malware.