43Things is an active community where people can set, track, discuss and share their goals. It’s also a place to discover like minded people and learn from the experience of others on how to achieve your goals.
43Things Feature Overview
- Track and Share your goals (learn piano, watch all episodes of simpsons, get rid of debt, etc.)
- Set and schedule goal reminders.
- Tag your goals and browse community goals via tag cloud.
- For each goal see: people who think it’s worth it, people who have done this, related goals, user comments, and more.
- Monitor updates (comments, people, etc.) for any goal via RSS feed.
- Get automatically connected to the people with same goals.
- Challenge yourself with one of your goals and declare your stakes.
- Zeitgeist section: recently cheered goals, recent tags, recent comments, etc.
- Subscribe to Popular Goals, New goals, recent comments, etc. (via RSS)
- Need more? Check out video below or navigate to 43things FAQ page.
Quick video demo/intro (Youtube.com)
Inspired by 43things.com (Youtube.com)
Go to 43Things [www.43things.com]