Why won’t YouTube won’t let me upload any more?

tomutwit March 20, 2012

I have been uploading videos to YouTube mainly for fun though they are monetized. I haven’t made any money yet though.

Now, I go to upload a video, click Upload then Upload video and select my file and… nothing. No text fields or progress bars, nothing. It shows up in Video Manager as processing until I delete it. Otherwise, nothing. Help?

1. legal n00b

it maybe that you have uploaded 3 copyrighted things and it has blocked you now . Hope this helps :)

2. Angela Alcorn

Maybe try upgrading flash..

if you have link scanner with your antivirus, try to disable.
    Ask antivirus to not scan youtube, video, photo?
    check your firewall policy.

4. Chris Bell

OK try cleaning out your "Cookies" Also try using another browser, temporarily, use IE*  or Firefox, Opera, Safari, whatever you have, this is simply to ascertain if it is browser related etc. See if you can access and do all that you want from another PC. It always pays to have another if not more browsers, as although they are all essentially the same, versions like Firefox and Opera, do things a little different, and often when one will not work, another will.

As usual re-install your Chrome browser to make sure that it hasn't been screwed up by some errant software?

Always try to get back to a "Known Good" and work out from there...this way one doesn't go round in circles.... 

Always restart your PC too before embarking off onto any troubleshooting exercises, as often this is all that's required, especially if you leave your PC on all the time.