Who has the most YouTube subscribers in Pakistan?

innocent Ash April 11, 2012

Who has the most YouTube subscribers in Pakistan? I’ve heard that the channel “saadaminmirza” which is ran by a comedian is the most popular. But I’ve heard other people say that “thelivingpicture” is more popular. How can I find our for certain?

1. Saif Ullah

Yeah he is the most subscribe comedian on youtube not the most viewed comedian and recently he recieved an email from youtube that saad amin mirza is the pakistan's most subscribed comedian and on the second number there comes the usman khalid butt with his channel TheLivingPicture,I'll try to get a copy of that emial then I'll post it right here

It depends on how you are measuring popularity.  If it is based on the number of subscribers to their channel, Saad Amin Mirza would win the contest by about 1,000 subscribers.  If it is based on the number of video views, The Living Picture would be kicking butt by about 1.5 million views.

You can find out the number of subscribers and video views for a channel by going to the channel in question.  In the bar across the top of the page with the channel name, there are statistics for the number of channel subscribers and the number of video views for the channel.