Why does Yahoo Mail become unresponsive when scrolling?

ll November 15, 2014

Why does Yahoo Mail always become non-responsive while browsing the inbox or scrolling down to check emails?

I am using Firefox (the most current one). And I do have some add-ons like Ad-Block Plus installed as extensions. The same symptoms also happened when we used Chrome and Internet Explorer (which was the worst one).

Do you have any ideas on how I might fix this issue?

1. Bob

The diagnosis for Yahoo is terminal. Change to a different free webmail provider. The sooner you do it, the lesser the pain.

Sources: Yahoo mail running on Mac (any browser), Windows PC (any browser), Linux PC (any browser), Android smartphones, Iphone & Ipad - nothing can make Yahoo mail work cause its one of if not the worst implementation of webmail in the world.

2. ll

no it did not work ..and Why should I disabled my anti virus for this ?

no other mail is acting weird like this except yahoo and also with the new yahoo.. I have been using it almost 12 yrs .. the new yahoo is having this problem .. I am now using it by switching to classic view .. :((

Fix common problems in Yahoo Mail
    https://help.yahoo.com/kb/fixing-common-problems-yahoo-mail-sln3223.html

open cmd with administrative rights and type: ipconfig /flushdns