Can you recommend an XBoot alternative that works on Windows?

Keefe Kingston October 18, 2012

After reading the article on making a boot disk using multiple ISOs, I wanted to build my own. I want to put the BitDefender Rescue CD, along with my Acronis Rescue CD on one disk, and maybe add a small Linux OS. Unfortunately, the program in the article was for a Linux distro, and not for Windows. So I tried XBoot (, as that would allow me to do so. Only one problem: for some reason, I can’t drag and drop the ISO files into the box, which is the only way to add them inside the program. Whenever I drag them in, my cursor changes to that circle with a slash through it, telling me that I can’t copy it. And you have to pay to join the support forums there, so I can’t even seek help.

So anyways, I am looking for an alternative now. Something that will get the job done, hopefully. What I’m wanting is something that:
-Works on Windows
-Can create a bootable CD that sponsors multiple bootable ISOs
-Is free (most of the best tools are free, afterall)
-And support bootable CDs like Bitdefender, and Arconis Recsue CDs

Your suggestions are greatly appreciated, as I want to slim down on how many CDs I have!

1. Harish Jonnalagadda

I use WinMount. It is versatile and does the job.

2. dhanunjayarao chunduri
    • Keefe Kingston

Thanks :)

Try SARDU available from

• Keefe Kingston

I was looking at that, but it doesn't have Arconis added in the mix. Besides, it downloads the ISOs, while I already have them.

perhaps EZB Easyboot can help but it is shareware

Create Multi-Bootable CD/DVD image file

Have you tried MagicISO? It has the capability to create a multi-boot CD/DVD

• Keefe Kingston

Looking at the program, I'm not quite sure how that can be done. There doesn't appear to be any tutorials of adding several boot disks into one bootable CD.