What is wrong with Ring2Skype?
Question by Alhasib /

Has anyone had any success using Ring2Skype in the past month or so? I always get the message “We could not connect your call at this time. Please try again later”.

I have tried calling from various phones and to different Ring2Skype numbers, but always get the same message.

Browse other questions & answers in the category , ; tagged , ; or ask your own question.

• Auh_love25

from last 3 days my ring2skype number is nor working. i got new but same problum
    any one knows , wt is the problum 

• Sadjfnsaejkfg

Your Skype phone is set to “Only people on your contact list”. Change that setting and it works.

You may alos contact them on Twitter, http://twitter.com/ring2skype

• Steve Campbell

Since Ring2Skype appears to be a 3rd party webapp, I’m assuming you’re experiencing problems because of changes that were made to Skype or a lack of stability with Ring2Skype. Since you’ve tried multiple numbers I’m sure it’s a problem on their end. Try shooting them an email to see if they can help you.

• Psheph1064

I am a new subscriber to this web site (which I love by the way) and I tried this Ring2Skype app as well and I am also having the same problems. Did anyone send them an email to find out what was going on?