How do I become a writer of MakeUseOf?

Saptashwa December 5, 2010

I want to become a writer if MakeUseOf. I know LOGO, BASIC and JAVA. I’m learning JAVA (more of it), C++, C and Assembly Language. I’m a geek in the true sense of the word. I love tech and can’t live without it. I even have my own website – letsfifa11.webs.com – and it’s maintained by me only. BTW I also know HTML. LOL. So I want to become a writer of MakeUseOf. How?

1. Mark O'Neill

Currently, we have no vacancies on our writing staff and when we do, we will always advertise it on MakeUseOf. So keep a watch on our site.

We are considering the possibility of accepting guest posts from readers. When we have finalized that policy, we will announce it on the site and maybe you can submit something then.

• Saptashwa

Please mail me if you have a vacancy on your writing staff. My id - rup.bandyopadhyay@gmail.com
      rup.webmaster@letsfifa11.webs.com
      and there are about 7 others. And I won't accept money for a guest post (I don't even have a PayPal account). Would there not be some voluntary guest post. It would be just great if my article is published on this website with such a large following. BTW I'm only 15 and a full-time student in India. And a huge HUGE thanks for answering.