How do I write article for MakeUseOf?

Tramogha June 13, 2014

How to write articles for MakeUseOf?

I am really interested in contributing to MakeUseOf.com. I need guidance for becoming an author.

If you want some guidelines to follow for the next time MUO is looking for new writers, the following article would be helpful. http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/get-published-makeuseof/ Remember, this is an older article that was used for finding recent writers, which WILL NOT be accepted at this time if you try the links in the article. This is ONLY to give you guidance and what to polish up on for the next time MUO is hiring writers.

2. Ben S

We're not currently hiring new writers, as Oron said. It never hurts to send in a sample article or contact someone, but we're not currently looking for new authors. Keep an eye out for when we are, though, especially with our new sections popping up.

You could write to seceditors@makeuseof.com and offer your services. However, I don't believe we are hiring new writers at the moment.

4. Rajaa C

I guess MUO invites writers from time to time based on their credentials and association as MUO follower. Over the past few months I have noticed a lot of my MUO fellow followers ha become authors of MUO. Feels good!!! :D