Why won’t my Samsung Galaxy Tab switch on properly?

January 8, 2014

I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab.  The tablet was working fine, but when I put it on charging and came back after an hour, I saw that it wouldn’t charge or switch ON. It shows the Yellow Battery sign when it is put on charge just for 3-4 seconds, switches off, again shows the sign, and switches off again… I cannot switch the tablet ON using the side buttons either. Can you help?

I DID EVERY STEP FOR MY TAB 3 AN NOTHING I AM SO PISS OFF ABOUT THIS I NEED HELP NOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you tried to press and hold the power button for at least 30 seconds with the charger cable unplugged, then press the power button for another 30 seconds with the charger plugged in? Try another charger and/or cable, if possible. Sometimes using a lower power source, like a laptop or PC USB port, may charge the battery to a point that a normal charger can be used. Other times, a higher amperage output, such as 2.1 amps, may work to charge the battery some. If these suggestions do not work, let us know as this seems to be a somewhat common issue, and there may be other suggestions to try.

• Vividha

Hello Dalsan

The problem was the charger, I tried another charger and it works now. So I will just have to replace my cable now.

Thank you :)