How do I wirelessly print documents from my Android phone to a Lexmark Pro 900 printer?

Eric Arumae August 18, 2012

I would like to print documents via Wi-Fi from my Android smartphone running Ice Cream Sandwich. I have a Lexmark Pro 900 series printer and a Motorola RAZR Maxx and I would like to print OfficeQuick documents, photos and calendar events.

1. Sashi Peiris

Download the app PrintShare on your android. Then if your printer is wireless you should be able to print directly to it through print share. If you printer is wired, connect it to a computer that is close the to the printer. Then install print share on your computer. Then you should be able to print to the printer as long s it is plugged into the printer and the printer is on. If you mainly use gmail and google docs/drive. Use google cloud print - You can also print attachments in gmail this way

2. Declan Lopez

you could try using google cloud print

3. Mel R

Have you tried Print Share Mobile Print from the Play Store?

My favorite method of printing from a device that doesn't support printers is through Google Cloud Print. You can find the setup direction here.

There's also an app that supports cloud printing, but you don't actually need the app to print using GCP, but it helps a little, when you're trying to print from an Android device.

5. Tug Ricks

Lexmark does have an official Android app , although the reviews for it don't seem all that impressive. However, you could give it a shot before trying other alternative apps which aren't free.

You can Google "Lexmark Mobile Printing Android."