Which is the best wireless presenter mouse?

Bob Newark July 19, 2010

I am looking for a wireless mouse that doubles as a presenter with which I can go to the next/previous slide and move the cursor around the Powerpoint presentation.

1. fruitgeek.wordpress.com

I'm not sure if its the BEST, but there's an app for that. Just search wifi mouse or something like that.

Fruitgeek,

What do you mean by wifi mouse? I am not entirely sure what this may refer to.

• Newark_b

I didn't even think about that. That is a great idea. I have an Android phone so I will look for an app tonight and see if that is viable. The only problem is that I would be presenting in places with unreliable wifi so I would have to set up an ad-hoc network. Very interesting though, thanks for the suggestion. Any others let me know.

2. Ryan Dube

From all of the reviews I've read - seems the one that's at the top of most lists is the Kensington SlimBlade Presenter Mouse. It's cool because it also has a built-in laser pointer, built in media controls, and apparently it's narrow enough to slip right into your pocket. If I were shopping for one, that's probably the one I'd get...plus with a brand like Kensington, you can't really go wrong. Hope that helps!

• Bob Newark

I was looking at that one and the biggest complaint is that the scroll wheel is really tight and kind of sticky, which is unfortunate because I will use the scroll wheel quite a bit. I might give it a shot though.