Is there a Windows email client that looks like Gmail for Android 4.0 or email for Windows 8?

Harshit Jain October 10, 2012

Please tell an email client for windows that looks like the Gmail client for Android 4.0 or the email client in Windows 8. I want complete simplicity and great interface. The email client of Windows 8 is good but not great for non-touchscreen devices. Please don’t tell me Gmaill offline, Thudnerbird or Postbox!

1. Harish Jonnalagadda

None that match the UI of the Windows email client. Closest that comes to mind is outlook.com.

Although I like outlook.com but it is a website. Any suggestions for a android gmail like client?

Actually, you can use the Android version of GMail on Windows using Bluestacks, which is an emulator.

I'm not sure if the program will run, but in theory, if it's coded in Java, it will run on your computer.

Offline Gmail is great, however, you can exactly get the same look and feel GMail client like the one in Android 4.0 from Google from the Chrome Store. It is simply called GMail.