Will my old MakeUseOf questions and answers become unavailable at some point?

Joseph Videtto December 16, 2012

Will my old MakeUseOf Q&A sets become unavailable at some point?

1. Achraf Almouloudi

The object of the Internet is to make and keep a good and useful amount of knowledge and information available anytime and so is Makeuseof questions and answers, so as Tina said, these pages would be available for long, probably until the knowledge value they contain become outdated.

2. Ashwin Ramesh

I hope not! However, you get to see the last 25 questions asked by you on your profile page.

3. Kulwinder Rouri

Make Use Of question and answers database is very useful. We can find solution to any problem that doesn't provided by any other blog or site. it is more useful because of the posts, sometimes answers are in posts written by authors of MakeUseOf. I don't think they have settled any storage limit of questions and Answers Database

Joseph,

Our database of questions and answers is very valuable to us and as long as MakeUseOf Answers exists, we will do everything we can to maintain it, while continuing to expand and build on it. While there is no guarantee that it won't ever disappear, we currently have no plans or ideas whatsoever that would affect the availability of questions and/or answers.