Will Apple open an exclusive new laboratory in London?

pitchaya January 13, 2013

Is it true that Apple is opening a new laboratory on City Road, London? A place where only Apple fans can get an invitation to experiment new gadgets?

I heard from people in City Road that there are a few new underground constructions at City Road, too. Is it true? And do you have any information about this? Where can I sign up for an invitation?

1. Phil Botsky

Well this is in Apple's hand. I don't have info about this but i guess this is great place for their Lab so why not.

2. Newell Fisk

Good luck trying to find out, unless you know someone who is working on the project, try searching google to find out more

3. Ahmed Musani

there is no information as yet. we wont know until it comes to existence.

4. pp potana

I agree with dutta, only they would be knowing if anything such is happening !

As far as the history of Apple goes,it's very secretive company and tries to hide every possible thing before releasing it.So,you might had heard some rumor and not real truth.