Why doesn’t Wi-Fi work on my Nokia C5-03 phone?

Abhinav Chauhan November 5, 2011

I am using a wireless broadband connection. I want to use WiFi on my Nokia C5-03. I can establish a WiFi connection on my phone, but when I try to open a webpage, it only says there is an invalid server name. How do I fix it?

1. anisha

same problem here .. :c .. invalid server name..

2. Romarangelomojica

Search for a manual through the internet for your router model and yet set it settings that suit you best

• Dwarikaaz

can u search me ,my router is wifi 108 b.g a/b/g

3. Dwarikaaz

I have FLY E-171 WIFI model phone, I bought it in Russia and forgot to bring the paers and users manual with me. When I am back to my country, i tried to use WIFI, on my fone, but the phone just connnects to wifi and then when i open browser (OPERA MINI), it cant open anything, i feel sad that i bought this just to use WIFI, can anyone help me please?, 

Hello, do you know what kind of wireless router you are using?  Is there a security pass key in your network?  if there is, are you sure you are typing the right password with the right encryption?  Is there any kind of network filtering in your router?  If there is, you would have to get the MAC address of your phone and add it to the list or disable the network filtering altogether at least until you include your phone MAC address. 

Bottom line is, if you can connect through wireless somewhere else, the problem is with your router configuration.  You could try resetting your router and see if that solves your problem.  Before you do that though, go to your phone's wireless configuration and check the settings. 

Have you updated your phone software recently?  if not, try doing that and see if that solves your problem.  You might also want to try and reset the phone itself.