Why won’t the Google Play store work properly?

Tabasom Shah December 19, 2012

I keep getting errors from the Google Play store that it has stopped working. I cannot open the Play store, download or update any apps. I need some help, can you suggest any solutions?

1. Jalen

Please make it work

2. Brendon

i used to have that problem and i took it to verizon and they just switched the phone for me for free no deductable

3. Kulwinder Rouri

You can install latest version of Android or just reset your system. Also try to uninstall the Google Play Store and tell clear Memory of your Phone and then Reinstall the Google Play Store app.

4. Meilin Dai

Check out the Internet.Or just try reinstall the google play app.

5. Micheal

What version are you using? is there a new version? maybe you should download the new version.

6. Blake Andreasen

Sounds like bad news, I would just do a Sytem reset.

• Blake Andreasen

7. Fawad Mirzad

What error message do you get ?

You should have mentioned the make of your phone as well but i think it might be a system failure. have you upgraded to the latest version of android that is available to your phone?

9. Aniket Singh

if you have a programs that sets the network proxy settings like 'pdanet' or something like that, make sure you clear the network settings to get full access over wifi. One thing is alos important.
    Google Play requires an active gmail account with a valid password. Maybe you tried this already, but one common problem I've seen is that your Gmail account password becomes disabled due to too many incorrect password attempts. If you have not checked, go to Gmail.com and try to login, if that does not work, you will probably have to follow "forgot password" instructions from there.
    Android Application Development