Why won’t Temple Run install on my phone?

emaad sheikh December 6, 2012

I have a Samsung Galaxy Y-S5360 and I’ve downloaded Temple Run but it doesn’t install. What can I do?

1. raghav goel

I have install temple run many times but it is not open immeditely close .....what will i do...plz hlp me.......Device-micromax viva A27

2. Rohit Pandey

RAM,ROM,n processor........was less

3. Avish Kansakar

probably a hardware issue here...your phone probably cannot support it

4. Nicolas Loots

Temple Run isn't supported for many Android phones. It needs at least 512 MB of RAM so you're out of luck my friend :(

5. Vishal Srivastava

Temple Run requires more RAM and better GPU than SGY can provide. I am also using the same model and I'm only able to run Temple Run after rooting my phone, using a crack to get infinite points and then using them to get resurrection wings every time I get near 250 meters as there is a bug in the game. If you want to try, here are the instructions- http://www.galaxyygaming.blogspot.in/2012/03/temple-run.html
    However, you'll be better of downloading Temple Run Brave. It is compatible with SGY although I haven't used it.

Is temple run showing up in Google Play in your mobile? If Temple Run is incompatible, it will not show up in Google Play on your mobile device. Alternatively, you can check the compatibility in Google Play from your PC also. If even once you have connected your device and synced it with Google Play on your PC with your Google ID, this method is easiest way to check. Just open Google Play in your PC and login. Find temple run and open the apps page in google play. You will see that Google Play will check the compatibility of the app for your device and comment accordingly.

• Ashwin Ramesh

Well said Rajaa. Yes, check if temple run shows up when you sign in to google play.

If you really want to play Temple Run, I suggest trying out BlueStacks for the PC. It can miraculously play some Android games (although not many).

Believe it or not, Temple Run actually works in the BS emulator. Unfortunately, you have to use mouse gestures to control it. :-(

Try giving Canabalt a play. It's pretty good.

Here's a list of Temple Run-like games:

http://www.squidoo.com/games-like-temple-run

8. ROHIT PANDEY

to run temple run on any android phone requires minimum 512 mb of ram.but your galaxy Y doen not have that so it can not be install on ur phone........