Why won’t my iPad listen to my Mail preview display settings?

Kelly C July 26, 2013

My iPad email preview settings are set to “none”. However, I can see the entire email in preview. Also, it will not change when other options are selected (1 line, 2 lines). I’ve tried restarting after changing options – any suggestions?

1. Kelly C

Thank you for your suggestion. Unfortunately, it was unsuccessful at removing the preview of my emails. I now, however, realize the option I'm looking for apparently doesn't exist for the ipad. I don't want to open my email app and see a preview of my emails and have others nearby see them as well. I also don't want to automatically open the next message once I have deleted or moved a message. This is a pain - it opened an elaborate spam email and spread like wildfire. No firewall and security speeches needed but thanks.....

Guess I will get in line and let apple know I too want the same option on my ipad as is offered on my 4 iPhones and 3 Mac desktops. What were they thinking??.

check the solution application to close
    http://support.apple.com/kb/TS3426

have you tried to update firmaware if you are not on the latest one?