SaM Uchiha

Why won’t Internet Download Manager let me download large FLV and MP4 files?

06 Dec 2012
Windows XP
Firefox 12 and All Others
06 Dec 2012 | Windows XP | Firefox 12 and All Others

I have a problem with Internet Download Manager. Whenever I try to download an .FLV or .MP4 file using IDM it doesn’t let me download it.

For example, if I want to download 319MB .FLV file video plays and IDM shows its download icon. When I put my mouse over that download icon it shows there “FLV File 319 MB” and then after clicking on it the download box appears. It shows there’s an .FLV but doesn’t show the size of video.

I have tried to download without letting it show that but Internet Download Manager gives an error and the same goes for MP4 files. I even reinstalled Windows to fix this problem but I am still facing the same problem. I can download 10MB of .FLV or .MP4 files but no bigger than that.

I have Windows XP installed. Anyone know anything about this problem? i have the latest version of IDM 6.12 (Build 26).