Why is the mobile chat icon missing from my name on Facebook?
Question by Faton Maliqi /

I will try to keep this as short as possible so I don’t waste your time. I am having issues with Facebook mobile chat.
Whenever I am on my mobile phone, the mobile icon next to my name doesn’t appear, I am just shown as offline.

I have tried uninstalling the Facebook app, along with the Facebook Chat app and re-installing them again but with no success.
I have an iPhone 3GS and the latest versions of the Facebook app and the Facebook Chat app.

Any ideas?

Browse other questions & answers in the category ; tagged , , .
Awesome Webs & Tips
Awesome Webs & Tips
Stay Incognito On The Web
Stay Incognito On The Web
Deep Web Communities
Deep Web Communities
Facebook Q&A
Facebook Q&A
Online Security Tips
Online Security Tips
Music Apps & Sites
Music Apps & Sites
Tips for Privacy Obsessed
Tips for Privacy Obsessed

• Marc Carrion

It’s true. The problem is mostly with iPhone users. Facebook seems to have a lot of issues when it comes to their iOS app. Hope it gets fixed soon.

• Samitha Kalana

Well.., its a problem with new Facebook update for iPhones (FB Version 5.1) Most of the iPhone users around the world are facing this problem. It’s not an issue with your iPhone or iOS. I hope Facebook team will fix this bug with their next update.

Next time, wait couple of months and then install the updates. I think it will save what we have… Good Luck…!!!