Why is page not getting refreshed immediately after I log in to show me as logged in at MakeUseOf?

Rajaa Chowdhury May 8, 2013

I use Google Chrome latest version and the Facebook plugin to log into MakeUseOf. Earlier whenever I used to login, the MakeUseOf page used to get automatically refreshed and used to show me as logged in.

Just recently, I totally reformatted everything and have re-installed all the apps exactly with the same configuration I used to have before. However, now when I log in into MakeUseOf, the page does not get refreshed automatically to show me logged in. I have to manually refresh the page. Why so? Kindly help.

install a refresh extension like Auto Refresh Plus
    https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/auto-refresh-plus/oilipfekkmncanaajkapbpancpelijih
    let it work for few minutes login to Makeuseof, uninstall it and login as usual see if this is a fix for you

Sure, I will give it a try. :)