Why is my tablet stuck on the Android start screen when I try and boot it?
Question by Stephanie W /

I bought a game last night, loaded it on my tablet and played it a while. I went to bed and got up this morning and my tablet’s battery had 0% on it. I’ve tried charging all day. It looks as though its charging OK but whenever I try to turn it on it only makes it as far as the Android start screen and it stays here.

The screen doesn’t freeze up but it just stays here for hours. Just wondering if this could be fixed or not?

Browse other questions & answers in the category , ; tagged , ; or ask your own question.

• Micahl

i have same prob…But my tablet is rooted…it was rooted when i bought it

• Dalsan M

Try a power reset by pressing the power button for 30 seconds with your device unplugged, then plug in your device and leave it on the charger for a few minutes, then press the power button again for 30 seconds while plugged in.

• Srikar S

You forgot to mention whether your tablet is rooted or not.
    Anyway better do a hard reset it can resolve your problem.
    If your problem is solved, pls visit my blog (link removed by editor)

which android tablet you have and which android version? is it root android, official firmware?