Why is my jailbroken iPhone 4 stuck on the lock screen after downloading a wallpaper theme?

Adrian Montes November 14, 2012

I have a jailbroken iPhone 4 stuck on the lock screen. It was working earlier until I downloaded a wallpaper theme off CYDIA. I can receive calls, and receive text but i can’t open my text, i tried to reset it ad it worked but once I jaikbreak it stays stuck on the lock screen. What can I do?

1. Christopher Webb-Orenstein

Could be a glitch related to improperly Jailbreaking your phone. Since you've voided the warranty your best bet would be to try a third party Apple repair shop. Best of luck.

3. Drew Butler

Yes restore an original ipsw image that the device ships with and then re-jaibreak if you wish. I would recommend next time before changing something at system level you do a search and see if anyone has had trouble with that type of modification.

• Boni Oloff

Yeah, i think reinstall the device is the last idea. Or try to disable the tweak again via the Cydia.

4. Boni Oloff

Sorry, i have no idea how to solve that. Since i never use theme for my iPhone. Maybe you should reinstall the device.