Why is my computer restarting after the Windows 7 logo appears?

Hp August 24, 2013

My computer restarts after windows 7 logo and goes in the reboot loop.

I don’t have any backup disc or system restore image. I have tried repairing with the installation disc but it doesn’t work. Windows is not able to solve it.

I have also tried memory check options. No errors were found.

The system also doesn’t start in Safe Mode. I tried viewing the contents of the Hard Drive with other OS. All the data is present in it.

I have also tried Disabling the Automatic Restart option and got a error:

STOP: c000021a {Fatal System Error}
The windows subsystem process terminated unexpectedly with a status of 0xc0000005 (0x74e5ae04 0x0099e5d4).
The system has been shut down.

Kindly suggest some solutions. I don’t want to format and reinstall everything!!

The article Bruce pointed to addresses this exact issue. Did it solve your problem?

How to troubleshoot a "STOP 0xC000021A" error
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/156669

can you boot to safe mode?
    before the Windows 7 splash screen shown above appears, press the F8

Have you tried ALL of the items in this article?

Since you were able to boot a LiveCD, how about using the Trinity Rescue Kit to do a virus scan on the machine. Similar STOP errors were happening on a lot of machines back in 2005 or so due to malware. Your machine may have something similar.

What changes were recently made to the system? New hardware, updated drivers, new or updated software, etc?