Why is Castiville lagging and crashing all the time?

Tink Ie April 25, 2013

Computer is a year old. Adobe is already installed in system they say, suppose to update automatically. I realized this after I uploaded Adobe Flash player and the others I thought I needed. After I found out I uninstalled what I had installed.

Problem: my game I play [Castiville] is crashing nonstop. I cleaned, installed, uninstalled, deleted and still, game keeps crashing and buildings don’t load either. It takes well over ten seconds and then some of it loads.

Then after a while, if I click on a building it’s like the game does a time out, then comes back. Some items I can’t get out of inventory. I keep clicking on them, then my browser all the sudden jumps real quick.

I’m frustrated. What else can I do on my end?

Mozilla Firefox was the worst for Castiville. I started with Chrome, due to all the crashing issue I switched, over to Firefox. Can’t even get ten minutes out of a game.

HP, Windows 7 64-bit, HD graph, 1.65GHz, 4GB of RAM. Adobe is updated. I have Active X, also don’t know if that’s needed to know.

What am I doing wrong? This game is on Facebook. My computer is up to date. Do I need to disable my Firewall?

I wouldn’t even play anymore, except I used some money for this game and have spent a lot of hours on it.

1. Abed Shalashtien

You Will Always Have Crashes In This Game Zynga Isn't Putting Enough Effort On Fixing it How Ever The Best Result For CastleVille Is When You Use This Variant Of Firefox :
    http://www.waterfoxproject.org/download.php

• Nevzat A

Other than what ha14 said, have you tried IE10 (both 32 and 64 bit versions) they may be more stable for you.