Why have all my posts disappeared on Facebook?

Maureen Burgess January 14, 2013

All of my posts have disappeared. Some friends, when viewing my page, see everything as normal. Other friends see what I see, which is nothing but my likes and my list of friends.

1. Paul Pruitt

Make sure you don't have two accounts of which you are accidently logged into the second account that has no activity in it. My mother has three accounts, because she kept forgetting the passwords and creating new ones...

2. Mihovil Pletikos

check your privacy options...

3. Ahmed Musani

check facebook activity log and also consider changing your password incase if your account is hacked.

4. Silhoutte james

Someone has maybe got your password and logged into your account and deleted it all, or your facebook was maybe hacked.... change your password if you think this is the case.

5. Ashwin Ramesh

Strange. Either someone has reported all the posts that you posted and Facebook took it down. Or someone has hacked into your account. If it's the latter, you can make use of facebook help and report a hacked account to them!

6. Saurav Azad

check the activity log on your timeline

7. Micheal

contact facebook but i am wondering whether there is something wrong with the stuff you posted.

if it is a bug then Facebook team

go to activity log and check Who can see things on my timeline

On your account go to Privacy Settings and Tools and check who can see my stuff?

• Maureen Burgess

Thank you all for your comments and help. I tried everything - all my settings seemed fine, I hadn't posted anything inappropriate, I contacted facebook to report the problem. Turns out, it was a glitch and it simply corrected itself or facebook corrected it. Nothing I did seemed to help but then all of a sudden, all of my posts were back and all is fine again. It took 48 hours, but all is restored.