Why has Skype for Android stopped working for mobile calls?

Venkatesan J July 18, 2013

Im using Skype in my android mobile. Most of the time i made calls to my home to theirs regular mobile. This is now not connecting if i call again. But i have sufficient credit in my account. Please help me

1. EditorPO

do not use Skype

The NY Times reported that Skype assembled a secret internal team codenamed “Project Chess” to make spying on voice and video calls easy for the U.S. Government. Now, the Guardian reports thats Skype was working to help NSA spies, months before even receiving a court order.

http://cms.fightforthefuture.org/skype/

If all else fails, reinstall the app. Sometimes apps become corrupt and only a reinstall can correct the issue. If you haven't already, try restarting the device first. It is recommended that any device be restarted at least once a week.

It might be a bug in the app.

Firstly,try updating the app to latest version.If this doesn't works,then clear the defaults,data and cache under Settings menu of Skype.

Settings->Applications->Scroll down to Skype->Choose 'clear defaults'?????