Why has my Facebook friend list disappeared?
Question by Misi Khan /

My my Facebook account it seems no friends list appears. What might have happened to it?

• Ras

just clear your history by going to browser setting. for detail

http://www.ram-a-singh.blogspot.com

• Anonymous user

Happens to many people. Often works again after a couple of days. I had the same with the “inbox”. Unread messages … not possible to access them. After a week or two it worked again. You need to be patient or … switch ;)

• Saurabh Kumar

you should ensure that you are looking at the correct place. Because it never happened with me nor i listened anything like this from others. I would recommend u to use another browser.

• Douglas Mutay

Where are looking for your friend list? They are not anymore on the left side bar. You should check in the drop down menu and get your friend list by clicking on “most recent”.

can be a bug, try another browser or log from another pc.

http://www.facebook.com/help/124877874258808/

Try checking any settings or privacy settings that you may had done.

Also,try clearing cache,cookies and history of your browser and access Facebook after doing so to see any improvements.

• misi khan

how can i cheack my history and cookies and all that

You mean clearing history,then you seem to be using Torch browser which is a chromium based browser.The instruction is same as it applies to Google chrome.

Go to Tools option (the symbol which resembles spanner and is present on top right side) and then click on Tools –> Clear Browsing data.There you can find option for cache,cookies history and also don’t forget to change the option from ‘past hour’ to ‘the beginning of time’ so as to make sure that all things right from the beginning are cleared.