Why don’t I have Facebook’s Graph Search?

Vivek Nath R March 11, 2013

Yesterday Facebook announced the all new Newsfeed and personally I like it a lot and joined in waiting list. But before a month ago Facebook announced the graph search feature and also joined in waiting list at the moment they announced but still I’m in that waiting list.
So, is there any trick to get graph search?

1. Vedavyas Paruchuri

Facebook activated graph search for my account with in 3 days after joining waiting list. But for my friend account it didn't activated till now. Facebook is developing graph search and it will allow after few days to all users who had joined waiting list. So, wait with patience...For more details watch the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCwBrnHvo0M

2. Nitesh Badala

you have to allow facebook graph search application

• Tina Sieber

And how would he do that?

3. Yudono Amiharto

do you use english as your language in facebook language setting?
    if not, that's probably the case :)

check here "Graph Search is available now in a very limited beta program for English (US) audiences. Sign up now to find out when you can start using Graph Search."

source: https://www.facebook.com/about/graphsearch

ps: if you already did, just wait for it.. i'm also waiting for mine graph search feature

4. justinpot

Some people have it, some don't. I'm pretty sure I don't have it, and I'm a famous blogger (ha).

5. Vivek Nath R

@Anish P and @Alan Wade: Yes, still I'm waiting. Hope I'll get that soon.

They are rolling out a few changes now. Give it a week then see if you get the graph search. If after a week you dont, then contact them via their Support and ask if there is a delay of sorts.

• raaj

well how to contact facebook support about the graph search?

7. Anish P

That's odd to hear since I had joined the graph search list a week or two after the announcement and got graph search within a month of signing up. I guess they're not necessarily doing a first come first serve basis. Perhaps they may categorize users with varying degrees of facebook activity?