Why don’t I get incoming Gmail on my Android phone?

Dan Holman March 28, 2013

I recieve emails on my laptop, but nothing shows up on my Android phone (lg optimus v670).

Have you set up GMail on the phone? Has it ever worked? If it's set up, can you send messages from it? When you run the mail app, does it give you any errors?

2. Fawad A

Check if wifi is on and if that still doesnt work than download the gmail app

Have you setup your Gmail on your phone to check for messages periodically?
    Have you tried sending an email from your phone?

4. jax c

Settings--> wireless & network settings --> (optional - check wifi box and connect to a network, if available, if not, thats ok) || scroll down to Mobile Networks and check "data enabled" box. Also check "data always on" box. This will enable realtime syncing.
    ALSO
    Settings--> account & sync settings --> check "background data" box. Also check "auto-sync" box.

This is how the menu is on my phone, yours might be slightly different, but more or less the same android settings. So you might have to do a little lurking in your settings section, but you'll find it. Dont mess with anything you don't know about… trust me, I've made that mistake way too many!
    but anyways, Good luck, hope it helps

5. Chris Marcoe

So, the problem is that its not syncing, right? Make sure you have connectivity and turn syncing off, then on. Or you could go to Google play and get the app that is specifically for Gmail.

look if there is update available for gmail on android,

Using POP on multiple clients or mobile devices
    http://support.google.com/mail/answer/47948?hl=en