Why don’t call recorder apps work on my Android phone and can you recommend one that does?

avinash sharma April 7, 2013

I use a Samsungs Galaxy Chat GT-B5330 with Android Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.4. I have installed quite a few call recorder apps from Google Play and though they are recording all the calls, whenever I play back the recordings it sounds like everything has been recorded in fast forward mode (or is playing as such).

It is happening with all the call recorder apps I have installed. What could be the problem and how can I resolve it as everything sounds jumbled and indecipherable.

Thanks, Avinash.

how about mp3 songs are they fast forward mode? if yes try another player

2. Vishal Surana

one reason can be app is not compatible or app has some bugs plz try other there are many apps in play store.

3. Chris Marcoe

Have you looked into whether it is some;thing in then Playback options? Or, is there an actual phone setting that is overruling the apps' playback options? that might be making it playback so fast.