Why does the music keep stopping when I play it on Deezer?

Jonathan Mazibuko May 24, 2013

Every time when I play music from Deezer it keeps stopping. I gave them my account so that they can charge it for playing their music at end of the month.

One forum user changed his DNS to Google one and his Deezer account started to work properly.You can also use DNS Jumper to change DNS.

Billy_2k3 -

.....What I did was changed a setting in my Modem/Router, I unchecked obtain DNS automaticaly and I used Google's DNS address which is 8.8.8.8 and / 8.8.4.4
    I noticed now its being routed to Paris instead of Asia. ......

So,you would also need to check the set location of your device you are streaming from.

2. Harshit J

Try running the Deezer website from another web browser. Update your browser or disable addons and extensions and try again. Does the same thing happens with other music streaming sites too?

Probably the Deezer Support Page will be more useful : http://support.deezer.com/