Why does my Samsung Galaxy not turn on after charging?
Question by shina afrina /

My Samsung Galaxy 7.7 ran out off battery, so I charged it, but it won’t turn on.
What should I do?

• Daragh

My phone screen is not working,it is turning slightly bluish but nothing is coming up

• evan dogotar

my galaxy mini is not turn on and is not work on my PC???help me

• nur sandid

my galaxy mini is not turn on and is not work on my PC ????help me plzzzzz

• Madi

Wow! Its turned on! My phone been so slow before but it still do it! etc clicked a app and it take forever to come on! And when entering a pin to access my phone it still blank i have to wait 1 min to get it on and thn enter pin! Its annoying me

• Samantha

Nothing on here works

Have rebooted
    have reset to factory settings and still nothing.

anyone know how much it may cost to fix this at a cellphone shop such as vodafone?

• Stu

Sam, please ensure (after following ha14 instructions) that you plug your charge cord into computer and not wall outlet, the slower charge seems to work. After it powers up leave on computer to charge fully then you can charge it on the wall or where-ever. I suspect the problem occurs to the battery discharging beyond a certain threshold and needs to be trickle charged from computer.

• samantha

@STU
      hi stu thanks for the advice but i know it not the battery as i have tried 3 samsung batteries from friends phones with no luck either.

I have also tried to plug it into the computer and it will connect for about 10 seconds then disconnect itself and the computer can not recognise it until i pull the usb out and put it back in again but then the same thing happens

my phone will not turn on past the first screen that says galaxy s gt i900 samsung. it flicks on and off from this screen to a black screen. It will do this for several hours if it leave it.

Does this change anything?

Thanks,

Samantha

• judith batallones

pls help me my samsung galaxy tab 10.1 does not open after charging

press and hold the power button 10 sec ?
      Press and hold both power and volume down buttons for 10 seconds, then release vol. down button while holding down power button for another 10 seconds, before releasing.
      plug to pc and wait to be recognized?
      take out the battery so that samsung fully discharge so this should help reset replug the battery.

• Cheryl

Thank you!!!

• Douglas Mutay

Try to press and hold the Power button for 20 seconds. Then, press and hold Volume Up and Power buttons at the same time.
    When logo appears on the screen, release the Power button and continue press the Volume Up button.
    Select Reboot system now. (Use Volume Up and Volume Down to scroll up and down. Use Power button to select.) Let your device reboot.
    If nothing happen after the 20 sec, there might be something more serious that you can’t repair by yourself. So take it to the Service.

• Junil Maharjan

keep charging, it will take time when battery runs out but it will work after some time. if it doesn’t work then you will have to take it for repair.

• Jim Chambers

To reboot hold down the power button for 15 seconds.

• Madi

Wow! It worked! But my phone is so slow on everything! I hate it.

plug to pc and wait to be recognized?

• kimberley woods

thanks that worked

• Samsung Miss

I followed your directions and it worked perfectly. Thanks so much
      It happened to my apple too and I had to do the same thing
      much appreciation

• andreas

wow! i was verry worry about my samsung galaxy 7+ as it wont turn on, thx for your answer, it works!

• Brendon MacRae

Mint. Worked perfectly. Cheers

• Melila

it worked! Thanks so much!

• Michelle

thanks it worked!!!

• Eiza

Fantastic – holding on/off button and volume button together worked a treat! Thanks!

• dalika

thanks thats was cool i was so upset i broke my phone but i did dent

• Realou

Thanks, that worked! I thought I broke my phone and that I’ll have to get a new one but you helped me out there!