Why does my Samsung Galaxy I900 not turn back on past initial screen?

Samantha Vv March 29, 2013

I know it’s not the battery as I have tried 3 Samsung batteries from friends’ phones with no luck either.

I have also tried to plug it into the computer and it will connect for about 10 seconds, then disconnect itself and the computer can not recognise it until I pull the USB out and put it back in again, but then the same thing happens

I have tried to hard reboot it with no luck. Have tried resetting phone to factory settings and clearing cache, still didn’t work.

My phone will not turn on past the first screen that says Galaxy S GTi900 Samsung. It flicks on and off from this screen to a black screen. It will do this for several hours if I leave it.

Is it going to be fixable or is it as good as piece of plastic now?

HELP!

1. Anay Chaubal

looks like a kernel error. flash a custom version of android by checking out the options available on xda-developers after selecting your phone model.
    I highly recommend using a cyanogenmod based rom.