Why does my Nokia C3 freeze and switch itself off and how can I fix it?
Question by Richmond Raymond /

I have been using my phone for quite some time now, but since yesterday it has been behaving strangely. After using it for a minute, it freezes and later switches itself off.

I tried to update, but I was told no software available for update. I have restored to factory settings,yet it’s not working. Please advice me.

Please don’t ask me to go to Nokia Care because there is none in my area.

Try hard reset by dialing *#7370#

Even after factory settings,if your phone fails to perform normally,then it’s a hardware problem.Going to Nokia care is suggested to get direct support and you can also give your phone for checking and if under warranty replace it from where you had bought it.So,visit the store from where you’d purchased.

If your battery is not charging properly or if it takes very long time to charge or gets heated very quickly during charging,then replace it with new one(original).

• Indronil Mondal

connect it to pc suit and reinstall the present phone software
    or just use phoenix to refubrish it

• josemon maliakal

it can be a short circuit inside the phone IC..contact nokia support

• Nikhil Chandak

ask in a Nokia store for the problem

• Jim Chambers

Perhaps your battery has failed and is no longer holding a charge.