Why does my Nextbook Premium 8SE not connect to my GSM dongle?

Safraaz Sabreen June 11, 2013

I have a Nextbook Premium 8SE tablet, which I bought months ago. All I need is use a GSM dongle to my tab. I try so many ways, but all have failed.

Please kindly can someone help me with my issue? In the catalog says go to mobile network setting, but I couldn’t find that option .

1. amine

hey i have also a nextbook premium 8se tablet
    i have also OTG cable but the problem is that we (users of this tablet) can't find mobile network in wirless and networks
    please help us ?

How To: Connect USB Modem Or Data Card To Android Tablet
    http://www.teletechnology.in/how-to-connect-usb-modem-to-android/

Nextbook Premium 8SE tablet is an Android 4.0 tablet.So,it must support USB OTG.For that,you would need to buy a USB adapter.

This adapter is meant to connect USB dongle to your tablet.After inserting the dongle to adapter and inserting it to the tablet,you would need to go to Settings -->(under) Wireless and Networks --> Mobile networks -->Access point names(APN).This would be the step which was mentioned in your catalog(user manual).

You would need to contact your carrier of your dongle if the manual doesn't mention APN settings.