Why does my DVD player’s internet connection drop intermittently while watching Netflix?

Diana April 22, 2015

My TV wireless connectivity abruptly stops. My laptops and pads still work wirelessly but not the TV. I have Netflix through my DVD player hooked to my TV. I will be watching Netflix and it just stops… It tells me the Ethernet connection is disconnected and it was never ever plugged in? I will go to reset and it tells me to manual or auto. It never finds it on auto so I will put it in manually and it will say – this will change all your previous settings are you sure you want to proceed? And the settings are exactly the same each time! It happens since December. Sometimes one a week sometimes more or less. Inconsistent.

I have reset the modem, reconfigured all the wireless stuff, unplugged and re-plugged TV and DVD player, yet I still get the message: “You have lost connectivity to the internet.”