Why does my Canon MX850 only print the first screen of a web page or email?

Anonymous October 15, 2013

Whether I select All or Selection, only the first screen will print. For example, the home page of MakeUseOf prints the first screen and then three pages of nothing but a header and footer. Printing a multi-screen e-mail prints only the first screen and nothing else. When the latter was copied to a word document, it printed with no problem. This is a fairly recent problem.

perhaps because website designers did not design and test their websites to Microsoft standards concerning Internet Explorer and probably no hotfix from microsoft.

try
    1) Open the print preview
    2) Jump to last page of document/email
    3) Print

have you tried Metro IE from charm bar and print from there, Charms bar, clicking on Devices and then choosing your printer?

I have a different printer, but just confirmed that this happens when printing to PDF document. It seems to be a bug/limitation in Internet Explorer 10. Try another browser! Chrome seems to print the same types of documents just fine.