Why does Google deny my site from joining Adsense?

Shubham C September 13, 2013

My adsense is not getting approved, Google saying that you do not comply to their privacy policy.

My site is 9 month old, so how can I find out what privacy policy I am violating?

1. Shubham C

hey
    Sorry For That My Domain Name is eventsincity.com

• James B

Site seems legit, but like I said - Google will never tell you why. Give up and join a better network.

2. James B

Given that you haven't actually shared the URL, it would be impossible to answer this. Likely your site is banned for violating some arcane and secret rule they arent going to tell you about. Perhaps you copied content, posted something pirated, tried to game the system - they wont tell you specifically, ever.

Believe me - my adsense account was disabled and a few hundred dollars of funds withdrawn. There is no recourse, and you're banned - for life - from making a new account to re-apply.

It's a good thing though, because now you'll need to seek out better ad networks - I've made more with http://BuySellAds .com than I ever made on adsense - tenfold increase in ad revenue on the same number of pageviews. Adsense is the worst kind of advertising there is.