Why does Facebook freeze when I try to use it?

David Woolcock May 15, 2013

When facebook introduced a new service for putting more photos on my account, I did. It said it would take 2 to 3 days to download all the photos and be ready to go. Each day it showed more pictures being added. Then, I went to log in, and as soon as the blue colored line that covers whatever address I have put in the address box had finished, it went away, leaving the facebook address frozen. The screen stayed that way for a good 10 minutes, so I gave up. I tried again everyday for 2 weeks, same result. I am gettin notices from facebook telling me I have notifications, but I can’t get to them.

1. Rezaul Arefin

Upgrate your browser version, that should help.

2. Gaurav Joshi

if you are using adblock extension that must be the problem

Install a different browser like Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or RockMelt, etc. and see if the same issue persists. It maybe that some script execution is causing a problem from the Facebook site. Probably a different browser may be able to execute it properly.