Why do third-party apps connected to Google Drive disappear?
Question by Cristián Torres-Gluck Balmaceda /

I’m still relatively new to the connection of apps to one’s Google Drive account. At first what I did was click on the checkbox near the file (a video file), click “More”, hover the cursor over “Open with >”, and click “Connect more apps”. I am then redirected to the Chrome Web Store and I look for a video editor, and I download it. The app is called “WeVideo for Google” and I was hoping to use it to edit the video file. It worked at first, when I opened it through that app. But then the app mysteriously disappeared from the options of third-party apps that I could use. Now I only have “Google Drive Viewer” to watch the video that I uploaded, and that doesn’t suit my needs in order to edit the file, rather than just view it. My main question is, how do I get the program to appear again? Help would be much appreciated.

Browse other questions & answers in the category ; tagged , , , , .
Awesome Websites
Awesome Websites
Best Anonymity Tools
Best Anonymity Tools
Deep Web Communities
Deep Web Communities
Online Security Tips
Online Security Tips
Tips for Privacy Obsessed
Tips for Privacy Obsessed
Best Music Services
Best Music Services
Tech News :newspaper::mega:
Tech News :newspaper::mega: