Cristián Torres-Gluck Balmaceda

Why do third-party apps connected to Google Drive disappear?

07 Feb 2013
Windows
Chrome 24
07 Feb 2013 | Windows | Chrome 24

I’m still relatively new to the connection of apps to one’s Google Drive account. At first what I did was click on the checkbox near the file (a video file), click “More”, hover the cursor over “Open with >”, and click “Connect more apps”. I am then redirected to the Chrome Web Store and I look for a video editor, and I download it. The app is called “WeVideo for Google” and I was hoping to use it to edit the video file. It worked at first, when I opened it through that app. But then the app mysteriously disappeared from the options of third-party apps that I could use. Now I only have “Google Drive Viewer” to watch the video that I uploaded, and that doesn’t suit my needs in order to edit the file, rather than just view it. My main question is, how do I get the program to appear again? Help would be much appreciated.