Why do third-party apps connected to Google Drive disappear?
Question by Cristián Torres-Gluck Balmaceda /

I’m still relatively new to the connection of apps to one’s Google Drive account. At first what I did was click on the checkbox near the file (a video file), click “More”, hover the cursor over “Open with >”, and click “Connect more apps”. I am then redirected to the Chrome Web Store and I look for a video editor, and I download it. The app is called “WeVideo for Google” and I was hoping to use it to edit the video file. It worked at first, when I opened it through that app. But then the app mysteriously disappeared from the options of third-party apps that I could use. Now I only have “Google Drive Viewer” to watch the video that I uploaded, and that doesn’t suit my needs in order to edit the file, rather than just view it. My main question is, how do I get the program to appear again? Help would be much appreciated.

Browse other questions & answers in the category ; tagged , , , , .
Awesome Internet (and Tips)
Awesome Internet (and Tips)
Stay Invisible Online
Stay Invisible Online
Deep Web Links & Tips
Deep Web Links & Tips
Web Security & Privacy
Web Security & Privacy
Tech News :newspaper::mega:
Tech News :newspaper::mega:
Music Apps & Sites
Music Apps & Sites