Why do Likes and Comments disappear when I move photos on Facebook from Mobile Upload to another album?

Chen Daniel April 21, 2013

I upload photos from my mobile. Then I go to my PC and move the photos to proper albums. As a result the photos disappear from my Timeline and from my friends’ News Feeds. This seems wrong. Am I missing something?

It would be better that your first create a album and then upload photos into that album.

How to upload photos into Facebook album using phone

2. rachman needzigha

Users can view your photos marked though I restrict access to this photo.
    Restrictions on privacy settings for "Photos and videos I'm tagged in" only prevents the ability of other users to see your tagged photos through your profile. This does not restrict the ability of users to view photos elsewhere on the site.
    Please remember that the owner of the photo determines the photo privacy. If other users can see the photos you are tagged in, most likely it is caused by the owner of the photo set photo album privacy so everyone can see who is in the photo. Although there is an option to block users from viewing the "Photos of" your own profile, there is no way to restrict the visibility of photos that you do not have.