Why do I only see four options when I login to WordPress?

Piseth Mao December 31, 2012

Please help! I have recently been unable to post anything on my WordPress blog because when I log in to WordPress dashboard, I can’t see many other options except a Home Bottom on the left with What’s Hot on the right pane, Profile, and Personal Settings. I don’t find how to post articles and many others. I’m using free WordPress blog and I haven’t done any modification recently.

Any solution to get back to its normal dashboard?

1. Muo TechGuy

Sounds like you perhaps just minimised the sidebar. Look for a little arrow somewhere to expand it...

are you able to log correctly from another mac/pc? if yes then it is from your mac, clean mac
    http://www.piriform.com/mac/ccleaner

3. Mac Witty

You are logged in with an account that is not administrator. Change account

Do not know, but just a thought. Delete and clean all temporary files in your browser and mac. May happen due to a stale swap file. After cleaning off all temp files, then reconnect to the internet and re-open the browser and try.

However, I am not too sure, why this is happening, just suggesting an option. May or may not work.