Why do I not see everyone who has liked our Facebook page?

Maria Bergheim May 29, 2013

I have a question about seeing “people who like the page” on Facebook.

I logged in as myself, Maria, and “liked” our page. I verified that indeed, that liked page showed up under the “pages liked” section of my page. I logged out, then logged into the group page to see how many likes we have. There are 4. When I clicked “see likes”, my name should have appeared there, but it didn’t. Only 3 people appeared as having “liked” that page.

Why didn’t my name appear there? There ought to be 4 people who like that page, so why did only 3 people appear?

I sent another request to the Facebook team telling them the same issue I am describing here. I don’t understand what the issue is or why it’s happening.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me solve this issue.
Maria Bergheim

1. xX_hans_Xx

Maybe it is a privacy issue. Check your privacy settings.

2. Justin Pot

Could be that, because you're using a computer to like a page and then that same computer to administer it, Facebook is blocking your like from happening. This is, after all, something a spammer might do.

But that's just a guess. I'm certain Facebook won't be getting back to you, though, but rest assured that you'll see likes from other people in something approximating real time.