Why do emails sent to Hotmail through the Windows Live Mail page not appear on the Windows Live Hotmail web page?
Question by David /

On my Windows Live Mail page I have three accounts, which are Tiscali.co.uk, Yahoo.co.uk, and Hotmail.co.uk. I can send messages to any of these email addresses and they arrive OK. But if I go to the Windows Live Hotmail web page, they do not show any of the Hotmail messages.

Browse other questions & answers in the category ; tagged , , , , .
Awesome Websites
Awesome Websites
Best Anonymity Tools
Best Anonymity Tools
Windows Hacks & Customization
Windows Hacks & Customization
Deep Web Communities
Deep Web Communities
Windows_10
Windows_10
Best Windows Software
Best Windows Software
Tips for Privacy Obsessed
Tips for Privacy Obsessed
Online Security Tips
Online Security Tips
Best Music Services
Best Music Services

• Yiz Borol

Please refine your question; I think the reason your question is not yet answered is because you’ve phrased it oddly.

Are you asking: emails that are sent to one of my accounts don not appear in my main account inbox, when all are set to forward there, what is going on?

• Douglas Mutay

Don’t give yourself headache and open an account with Gmail. You can later on import all your SMS Emails to your Gmail and I promise you won’t have such kind of annoyance again!

• Harry Barnes

Get another email address, such as gmail, and use that. I guarantee it doesn’t have this problem, I’ve looked very deep into it for you.