Why do emails sent to Hotmail through the Windows Live Mail page not appear on the Windows Live Hotmail web page?

David November 15, 2012

On my Windows Live Mail page I have three accounts, which are Tiscali.co.uk, Yahoo.co.uk, and Hotmail.co.uk. I can send messages to any of these email addresses and they arrive OK. But if I go to the Windows Live Hotmail web page, they do not show any of the Hotmail messages.

1. Yiz Borol

Please refine your question; I think the reason your question is not yet answered is because you've phrased it oddly.

Are you asking: emails that are sent to one of my accounts don not appear in my main account inbox, when all are set to forward there, what is going on?

2. Douglas Mutay

Don't give yourself headache and open an account with Gmail. You can later on import all your SMS Emails to your Gmail and I promise you won't have such kind of annoyance again!

3. Harry Barnes

Get another email address, such as gmail, and use that. I guarantee it doesn't have this problem, I've looked very deep into it for you.