Why can’t I send email from my Samsung Galaxy S2?

Valerie Corvin April 2, 2013

I cannot reply to emails through the app on my Samsung Galaxy S2. It sends a msg saying it wouldn’t go through and it’s being put in my drafts folder. I cannot do anything with the drafts either. It was fine before I did an update a couple weeks ago.

1. Ankit Garg

I Would recommend you install the app from the play store for the email client that you are using, they are far better than the in built email system always.

also if you are using a company account on your phone, i would suggest to let the technical department to setup the services again.

Good luck!!!

• Valerie

Thank you. After exhausting my efforts trying to fix the problem with the standard app I took your advice and installed a new app and it works perfect!!! huge sigh of relief! :)

• Juclare

Thanks Ankit Garg

I was having the same problem as Valerie. I installed the app and now have no problems.

2. Vishal Surana

bcoz u r not using net

Hi Vaelrie, you need to provide more details. What email service (e..g GMail, Yahoo...) are you using, and are you using the built-in mail app, or a different one? Also, did it work for a while and stopped working, or did it never work properly?

4. ferdinan S

please check your gmail account smtp setting. may be it needs to redefine and make sure your phone has an internet access