Why can’t I see Facebook’s website properly?
Question by Piru Adhhikari /

When I put my Facebook username and password in the home page opens only with letters on the left corner of my screen. No images are seen and I can’t access other pages. Any ideas?

Browse other questions & answers in the category ; tagged ; or ask your own question.

• Chinmay Sarupria

Update your browser and see if that works.

• Nitesh Badala

clear cookies and then reload your facebook page your problem will definitely solve.
    still you have problem then clear your browsing history.

if you have any antivirus installed then turn off your antivirus firewall then definitely
    facebook will run

Try using Incognito mode or private mode of your browser.It sometimes happens due to slow internet or problem from Facebook’s server side.

• Ashwin Ramesh

Clear your cookies/cache and restart your browser. It happens most of the times.

• Gaurav Joshi

you can change your mtu type following in cmd
      netsh interface ipv4 set subinterface “Local Area Connection” mtu=1458 store=persistent
      increase value of mtu if needed

• prashanth singh rathore

Clear the cookies refresh the page …….!!

• Rubis Song

It’s all about cookies. Clear it and start over. If you have another browser you can also try to see the result.

• Imesh Chandrasiri

I’m having the same problem when logging in to yahoo mail using chrome at my workplace.! I’m accessing through a proxy and I think this is the reason. check whether you are on a proxy and you are allowed at the specific web site.

Some times when the browser cannot interpret the security certificate this occurs too. The most common reason is the date and time of the computer is incorrect. ( if the date is too old, the browser will give an error about the certificate. )

check the above things and finally clear cache and history etc… and do a system restart.
    if this doesn’t help you, update or downgrade the browser and check.

log from another pc to see if this is related to your computer? if not then it is from facebook.

• Alan Wade

Start Firefox in ‘Safe’ mode. that is to say without extensions or addons loaded.
    Does that fix it?
    If not create a new profile then logon to Facebook.
    Does that fix it?

• Justin Pot

Yeah, try this. If none of this works try another browser, and at the very least you’ll know the thing you need to fix is Firefox itself.

• Junil Maharjan

clear your cookies and cache then try again.