Nala Dimapunong

Why can’t I print to .PDF in Windows 7?

26 May 2012
Windows 7 64 bit
Chrome 19
26 May 2012 | Windows 7 64 bit | Chrome 19

OK, I can’t print ANY file to PDF in my computer, including the ‘Downloads’ folder. It always says, “You don’t have permission to save in this location. Contact the administrator to obtain permission. Would you like to save in the ‘username’ folder instead?” I tried to save in another directory, but this error message still pops up. It turns out I CANNOT save in ANY folder at all! The funny thing is I AM the administrator. There is no other user except me. However, I CAN download ANY file without any problem. It’s just that I cannot print using my virtual PDF printer. Just out of curiosity, I tried printing using the built-in Microsoft XPS Doc Writer, but it still can’t! Btw, I am a Win 7 64 bit and Chrome user.

Additional info: I used to print PDFs using Bullzip and it WORKED that time. But I uninstalled it coz I don’t use it anymore. I uninstalled Malwarebytes too, at the same time (maybe that affected my computer?). About a month after, I reinstalled Bullzip (but not Malwarebytes) because I need it again. Now this problem happened. I tried using other free virtual printers but with no avail. This frustrates me a lot. I don’t know if the problem is the permission or the programs. I need help! Any ideas?