Why can’t I install Adobe Flash on my iPad 2?
Question by Cathy Cowan /

I try to install adobe flash on my iPad 2 and it says you can’t on the iPad.

• Madhvi

I would like to install adobe flast on my i pad 3 and i phone 4s
    can i do that?
    if i can how can i do that?
    can i also install it on i mac?
    please advise asap
    thanks

Madhvi,

As far as I know it is not possible to install Adobe Flash on the iPad or iPhone. However, if you want to view flash content, there are workarounds.

Since I do not own Apple devices myself, I recommend that you either search the forum or ask a new question to get a detailed response. Good luck!

• Jo CROSSLEY

I want to upload photos from my iPad2 to Facebook but can’t upload abode flash player. Is there any other way I can do this?

• Sheila Coull

I would love to play Scrabble with my friends on my I pad a keep being told IPad does not accept Adobe Flas Player. WHY???

• Kim

I’m able to play words with friends via Facebook (this is the same as scrabble).

Good luck.

Kim xx

• John doe

Just another example not being compatible with the rest of the world. They don’t own adobe so they flat out aren’t going to create a device that supports it even if the users want it. You must use crappy iTunes for everything

• Famedoro

You can download puffin browser to see flash video or flash sites… It’s the only flash complete browser

• Isaac

No. Flash is coded to support mouse and keyboard devices, a REAL mouse MUST be in the equasion. Its not the clicking, but the actual ‘hovering’ that allows you to interact with flash elements. Apple ans flash attempted to make flash for iOS devices, but in order for it to work, evey single element must be re-coded to support the iOS version.

Apple and Flash want to work together. The devices themselfs are the only issue. Just isnt compatable.

• Susendeep Dutta

Apple doesn’t like flash and so they didn’t supported it at first.

Apple iPAD2 does not support the Adobe Flash standards. Even Adobe have themselves stopped support for Flash.

• Kyem Ghosh

you cannot download adobe flash in your ipad2 as it is not supported there… By the way if you want to just play flash videos then you can download skyfire web browser. But I don’t think this would help you cause it will not let you run any flash site or games… Wait for more comments